Sunday, July 03, 2016

Amateur At Play - Volumes #1 & #2

I've been pondering for some time what I'm going to do with several of the records I've done in the past few months. Frankly, I'm not interested in whoring them out to record labels, only to have my work largely ignored and not being able to do anything with them for months at a time. There's more than enough negativity around, and I have better things to do with my time than chasing up labels or people who have no intention of responding to me.
 
Those who DO want to respond to me, I am more than happy to give the time of day to. But I digress...

So I decided to put them up on my Bandcamp page, in two bundles of five tracks each. There's around 25 tracks in total, and the rest will be uploaded soon. If you'd like to support me, you can give me some money for each of them. You choose how much. A quid would do nicely, any more than that would be wonderful. In a few weeks time, my wife will be having our first baby, and babies are expensive. So any extra money coming in is always helpful.
 
If you do fork out some cash, send me an email with the evidence. Bandcamp will usually send you a receipt, or something from Paypal verifying the payment will do. The first five of you to do this can have a free copy of my Erykah Badu "Caint Use My Phone" bootleg to do whatever you please with.
 
If, on the other hand, you've only just heard of me, would just like some freebies, or are the type who's too stingy to actually pay for anything, grab them for free. You'll be asked for your email address. It may go onto a future mailing list, but it won't go any further. And no, you can't have a free copy of the Erykah Badu bootleg... 
 
And Volume 2 can be found HERE.
 
What do you want released next? Tell me, and I might just make it happen!
* By the way, if you haven't paid for it, don't even think about trying it on. Each time someone gets something from my Bandcamp page, whether free or paid for, I get an email address sent to me. It's very, very easy for me to check who's genuine and who isn't, so don't waste my time or yours trying to con me. It won't work, and you're just reducing the likelihood of me letting people have freebies in the future. Capiche?

No comments:

Post a Comment